Come join the team.
We’ve joined the Telstra family and combined the resources of Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company with AFN’s deep expertise and smart security solutions.
We’re looking for Intermediate Technician based in Sydney, New South Wales scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as an individual or within a team environment. They should possess great problem-solving abilities and work well under pressure; other qualities we are looking for include being well presented, energetic and motivated with a strong customer focus. Successful applicants will also have the ability to work with deadlines.
Your positive “can do” attitude will see you fit seamlessly into this team, strong communication skills both verbal and written requiring an excellent command of the English language is imperative.
Job Location: Belrose, Sydney, NSW
Job type: Full-time
Salary range: Negotiable
The key responsibilities for this position include:
• The installation, service and commissioning of Alarm Systems (Challenger/Paradox/Protégé) experience highly regarded
• The installation, service and commissioning of IP CCTV Systems (Hikvision/NX1/Genetec experience highly regarded) Experience with Analytic deployments: Gorilla/Corvus/Prism
• Knowledge around the Smart City space
• Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
• Must hold a NSW Security License, Cablers Registration with required endorsements (Structured Cabling; Coax at a minimum), Clean Driving History
• Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients
Reporting to our Senior Technician and Project Manager, you will ideally have at least 5 years’ experience within the industry. Our small team will require you to be flexible with working within both our Service and Installation teams as required, and you will need to be available for occasional travel within NSW and ACT. We offer a competitive salary, generous travel allowances and further career opportunities within our supervisory and project management team as AFN Solutions continues to grow.
If you are a technician who takes pride in your work and enjoys the satisfaction that comes with providing a quality solution to your customer, have the relevant skills and want to be part of the great team at AFN Solutions, don’t miss out on this opportunity and email your cover letter along with your resume today to email@example.com.
For more information, contact our State Manager Adam Moore on 1300 303 876.