AFN is excited to stock ExacqVision, an open architecture VMS software that allows IP cameras, servers and storage systems from different manufacturers (such as IBM, HP, and Dell) to operate in conjunction with each other. Users can select the highest quality components from a wide variety of manufacturers and build the most effective solution tailored specifically to your business. ExacqVision supports all of the best IP video cameras from GE, Axis Communications, IQinvision, Vivotek, ACTi, Arecont Vision, Sony, Ganz and more. Open architecture VMS software also provides the flexibility for integrators and installers to choose the storage array that best fits the specific needs of the project by mapping system drives to produce the required video storage solution. Customers are able to select internal disk storage, SAN, DAS, iSCSI or RAID.
– The ability to switch and display on the virtual matrix creates a sophisticated surveillance – solution for remote and centralised monitoring.
– The virtual matrix sends video to monitoring systems upon any internal or external event.
– Rapid PTZ control and automatic camera touring direct video to nominated display based on either external events or manual control.
– Wide range of external events may initiate camera action, including video motion, contact closure sensors, building automation, serial & IP streams from access control, , POS and ATM systems.
– Videos can be integrated with text from the access control, ATM and POS Systems
– Functionality and device integration of the VMS software are optimized by constant development of the plugin architecture
– A software developer’s toolkit is available for developers requiring integration at the file or system level
– Financial Services