Concept 4000 caters for a complete range of installations; it will meet your needs from a single door system through to global multi-site applications. It brings you full system control with a few easy key presses.
- Operation on a proprietary encrypted RS485 LAN or Ethernet LAN. A system built around a Control Module with your selection of LAN modules. Typically, this will include input/output expanders, access control modules, keypads, RF modules and communication modules
- Advanced security features. Sophisticated input processing, wireless device support and a significant range of reporting options
- Comprehensive access features. Fully redundant access modules, lift control, a wide range of card formats and access features to name only a few
- Advanced communications interfacing options with four simultaneous communication tasks
- Fully integrated IP communication capability
- Powerful automation features with programmable outputs and analogue inputs
- An extensive range of third party interfaces
- Incredible flexibility for customisation.
The Concept 4000 delivers full coverage and reporting of security detection points and is the industry leader in security communications providing the flexibility you need in any environment.
Concept 4000 caters for a complete range of installations; it will meet your needs from a single door system through to global multi-site applications.
The Concept 4000 can be tailored to meet any automation need you may identify. In addition to the core security and access functionality, the platform provides powerful automation logic to cater for a broad range of complementary applications. Analogue input support, such as temperature and pressure sensors. Event counting and user counting to trigger events &/or alarms. Powerful input and output programming options for control and monitoring via low-level interface.