LGA Queensland, Brisbane
29-31st October 2018
AFN Solutions is proud to exhibit at the annual Local Government Association Conference in Brisbane from 29th to 31st of October.
Safe and sustainable communities are at the heart of every council.
Having a growing community within a thriving and viable economy where people feel safe is now more paramount than ever before. What’s more than that, with constant advancements in smart city technologies, managing and controlling these aspects is becoming easier every day. This is where we come in.
For a number of years, AFN Solutions has worked with Queensland councils to secure government funding for provision of intelligent, innovative & customised end-to-end solutions.
Focusing on creating better places to live through advanced CCTV & video analytics, these solutions offer proactive response, real-time notification of critical events and identifying people and objects of interest.
This is increasingly essential for:
– crime prevention through understanding public spaces, its use and demographics
– managing regional land and transport planning including recreation & sport grounds, footpaths or parks and gardens
– identifying high tourism hotspots
– development of local infrastructure including roads, footpaths, street lighting and parking services
– controlling the effects and impact of infrastructure use through planning
– optimising rubbish collection, waste disposal and recycling
The LGAQ conference promises driving “the debate on issues and challenges facing local government and their communities”.
Join us and discover the future of video & video analytics for your smart community.